Craft Retreats - Itinerary
Heres a flavour of what to expect at my workshop style craft weekends....
You’ll be welcomed in the late afternoon of day one, when you can settle in to your bedroom, get your bearings and explore the facilities. Dinner will be followed by crafting time until midnight if you wish.
After your choice of cooked or continental from the buffet breakfast on day two, with everything exactly where you left it, you can carry on with you project. Take elevenses outside if its warm. Enjoy a lovely 3 course lunch and dinner, cooked for you, and then look forward to more crafting time, and an evening social if you want a break. The craft room is open late for those that like to burn the midnight oil.
Enjoy another wonderful buffet breakfast, looking forward to making more pages and creations, and gaining inspiration from other crafters. After day three lunch head back to the crafting room until late afternoon, when you can begin to think about heading reluctantly home.
Treat yourself to 48 hours of crafting, good food and no chores!
- Your own large table, plenty of room to scrapbook, knit, sew, stick & cut....whatever your craft is...
- Full board included, with full cooked breakfast or continental, buffet lunch and 3 course evening meal (dietary requirements catered for)
- Twin* and single ensuite rooms (*subject to availablity)
- Unlimited tea, coffee, fruit teas, snacks
- Uninterrupted crafting time all day and evening up until midnight!
- Onsite paper craft shop
- Complimentary leisure club with pool, spa pool and sauna
- Free Wifi
- Close to M1, M25, Railway station (20 mins) and Luton Airport (40 mins)
£285 per person sharing a twin room.... single rooms are £315 per person
*All room bookings are provisional until confirmed with the conference centre