Crafting Weekends - Itinerary
Heres a flavour of what to expect at my residential weekends....
You’ll be welcomed on Friday afternoon, when you can settle in to your bedroom and the scrapbooking room. Dinner will be followed by as much crafting time as you want into the evening (all night if you choose!!)
After a light breakfast on Saturday, with everything exactly where you left it, you can carry on with you project, and take elevenses in the gardens if it’s warm. Let the chef cook a delicious home cooked style lunch and dinner for you, and then look forward to more album time, and an evening social and games if you want a break.
Enjoy breakfast, looking forward to making more pages and creations, and gaining inspiration from other crafters. After Sunday lunch head back to the crafting room until late afternoon, when you can begin to think about heading reluctantly home
*Weekend rate includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodation in ensuite room (arriving from 4:30pm Friday, to 4:30pm Sunday)
- 48 hours of crafting time
- A full size table per person
- Continental breakfast, Lunch and Evening Dinner
- Unlimited tea and coffee available any time
- Plenty of space to craft all weekend and no packing up overnight!
- A range of tools and punches available for your use
- Free Wi-fi access
- Craft shop open all weekend
- 22 acres of private grounds for walking
£195 per person sharing a twin room.... single supplement is £40 extra.