Regular price £360.00
The Cricut Maker gives you the freedom to make virtually any DIY project you can imagine.
With unique cutting versatility, a huge library of design ideas and sewing patterns available instantly with Design Space software, and the flexibility to upload your own designs, the Cricut Maker delivers professional-level cutting performance that anyone can use.
You can choose between using the rotary blade and the knife blade, depending on your project. The rotary blade will bring enable precision-cutting of fabrics including cotton, fleece, denim and more.
With its gliding, rolling action, it cuts virtually any fabric quickly and accurately – without backing material. You can use the knife blade to cut through materials up to 2.4mm thick with unprecedented ease and safety. It's ideal for thicker materials such as balsa wood, matboard and heavy leather.
Extra built-in storage will help keep your tools organised and on-hand whenever inspiration strikes you. There is also a helpful docking slot to hold your tablet or smartphone, and the USB port lets your charge your device in a flash. With its revolutionary adaptive tool system and expandable suite of tools and resources, you'll be amazed what incredible projects you can create with the Cricut Maker.
• Size: 25.4 x 25.4 x 63.5 cm (10 x 10 x 25 inches)
• Includes Cricut Maker machine, rotary blade and drive housing, premium fine point blade and housing, fine point pen, FabricGrip mat (12 x 12 inches), LightGrip mat (12 x 12 inches), welcome booklet, USB cable, power adapter, Cricut Access free trial, 50 free ready-to-make projects and materials for your first project
• Rotary blade has a gliding, rolling action, cuts through virtually any fabric
• Knife blade slices through heavier materials up to 2.4mm
• Applies up to 4kg of force
• Tool storage inbuilt
• Sewing pattern library with hundreds of patterns available to choose from
• Cuts through hundreds of materials quickly and accurately, from the most delicate fabric and paper to matboard and leather
• Perfect for DIY fabric projects
Allow 14 days for delivery