Declutter your digital photos - Video course and ebook
Regular price £9.00
Free yourself from image overload in 60 minutes a month
Imagine a world where you no longer have to spend hours frantically searching for that one specific photo or worrying about deleting precious memories by mistake. Effortlessly navigating through a well-organized collection
With this video and eBook course, quickly and easily set up your new monthly housekeeping routines, filing system, and file naming.
Implement a simple monthly checklist going forward, and make a rescue plan for your older images when you have spare time.
You'll gain back precious time and say goodbye to the frustration of scrolling and searching.
Included in this course:
- Bite sized step by step videos
Who is this course for?
- You need a system for decluttering and organising your digital photos
- You don't know where to start
- You've got no time to get your digital photos sorted and need a quick fix
- You'll need a basic understanding of your current digital photo device, where your photos are stored and how to access them
When does the course start?
- As soon as you sign up!
How long is the course?
- The whole video course is split into bite sized pieces and should take you less than 60 mins to watch.
- Its a 'self paced' course, so you can take as long as you like, and revisit the lessons as much as you need
- There is also two e-books with further information that you can download and two checklists to help you get organised.
How do I access the course?You'll get two emails from Linda@memoriesandphotos.co.uk
- An order confirmation email
- An email with your access details once the course is live
- Be sure to check your junk and spam box if the email doesn't arrive
- If you have any problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org
How long do I have access to the course?
- You have access for the lifetime of the course, including any updates and extras that are added later